This is for the challenge:
I immediately wanted to make a cracker but it wasn't so easy. Eventually I cut out a mask and sponged through to give the outline. Then stamped rows of images in a somewhat Nordic style. Finally, I went in with red gel pen and added a few accents of glitter and then stuck on the bows. I think you can just about see the glitter in the photo. Incidentally, the bows were ribbons saved of crackers from a previous year!
It is certainly bright and has come out rather more pink than I wanted. I usually go for more subtle colours.
I must confess to smudging the sentiment AGAIN. This time while adding the gel pen.I only need a couple more Christmas cards and that is one more down. I'll be pleased to get back to flowers and pretty things.