When I saw this sketch at 52CCT I had a plan and I thought it would be easy. It wasn't.
I used Inky Doodles stamps, mainly Country Checks, and a Meadow Adirondak ink pad. I stamped out some patterns and then cut them to size according to the sketch. I placed them on dark green background, for definition, but when I'd stuck them down they weren't straight or level enough for my liking and it was bigger than the card base. So I started again!
This time I cut the paper to size first (and made sure it fitted the card).
I don't think it looks particularly Christmassy even after I added some silver stars, though it is quite pretty. Perhaps I should have done it in red and green. If I come across some more silver accents I may add them.
I did have fun with it, though, and it was definitely worth starting again.